- Discounted conference registration for the Senior Member and spouse for all DMI/Nagiyd conferences, as well as regional events.
- Visitation and ministry from an Nagiyd apostolic team member when practical.
- Apostolic and pastoral counsel as needed and requested.
- Nagiyd will assist members in networking with other pastors and national speakers at Nagiyd pre-conference meetings, retreats and regional events.
- Training and ministry at pre-conference meetings and retreats.
- Short-term missions opportunities for associate churches.
For the sake of relational interaction with Nagiyd and other networks members, each network member should try to do the following (These are not mandatory). It is recommended that members should try to attend at least one Nagiyd Conference each year. Try to send a member of the leadership team of your ministry, the Sr. Pastor, Executive Director on one Destiny Ministries International missions trip per year. If that's not possible, try to send a representative from the church or ministry who can give a report on what they see and experience. All Nagiyd Network ministries and churches should have one DMI Leadership Team member visit their ministry within the first year of membership.
*(Expenses and honorarium would be covered by your ministry.)
Members should submit a yearly administration fee of $125.00. This is the only mandatory financial requirement and is due the first of January. We ask members to consider financial support of DMI. This can be done on a freewill donation basis or written into the mission’s budget of the ministry. There is no specific amount expected. Each ministry determines in their heart what they can give. We do ask, however, that everyone participate at some level.
(Certain ministries, by prior agreement, tithe to Destiny Ministries International).